Houtvester Jansenweg 3
9462 TB Gasselte
1. Your privacy
- Your privacy is very important to DX Adventurepark. We process your personal data because you use our website and services and also because you yourself provide us with this data.
- We do our best to process the data you have provided us in a careful manner. This privacy statement will give you a clear overview of the personal data we process, how we handle your data and why we collect it.
- DX Adventurepark is the so-called data controller as understood under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. An overview of the personal data that is processed
The personal data we process is:
- Surname and first name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provided at the time of contact
- Location information
- Data about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and type of device
3. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
A. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years unless they have permission from their parent or guardian. However, it is impossible for us to check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We, therefore, recommend that parents get involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent.
B. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without parental consent, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then delete this information.
4. Purposes of the data processing
DX Adventurepark processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call, chat to or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services.
- To send you information upon request.
- To send you our newsletter.
- To improve our website, and to tailor it to your preferences by means of your behaviour on the website
5. Retention period
DX Adventurepark will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary based on legislation and regulations to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
6. Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
- DX Adventurepark does not sell your data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- We conclude processor agreements with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. DX Adventurepark remains the data controller. These companies include Exigent for e-mail and website hosting, Google for web statistics and YouTube videos, MailChimp for newsletters.
DX Adventurepark uses technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on your first visit to this web shop. We also place marketing cookies which keep track of your surfing behaviour.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and for your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember your preferences. They also enable us to optimise our website. You can opt out of accepting cookies by changing the setting of your web browser so that it no longer stores cookies. You can also delete all data that has been previously stored via your browser settings.
8. Google Analytics
- The American company Google places cookies via our website as part of the Analytics service. We use this service to examine how you, as a visitor, use our website, and Google compiles this into insightful reports for us.
- Google may transfer this data to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the data on Google's behalf.
- DX Adventurepark does not have any influence on this. We have given Google permission, through their terms and conditions, to use the data obtained for other Google services.
- DX Adventurepark has concluded a processor agreement with Google. The data that is collected by Google is anonymised which means that your IP address is masked.
A. Articles on our website may use embedded YouTube videos that are hosted by Google and are made available on DX Adventurepark's site. For the placing of an embedded code, we have ticked the 'Enable Privacy Mode'. This means that YouTube will not store any data until you start watching the video. If you click ‘Play’ on a YouTube video, YouTube will store cookies.
A. DX Adventurepark uses MailChimp for sending e-mail newsletters with information about our services and other related matters of interest to readers. When registering to receive the newsletters, we ask for your explicit consent.
We use the list of addresses we have collected in MailChimp which means that your name and e-mail address will also be stored there for the period of your subscription. In that case, your personal data will be shared with MailChimp.
C. DX Adventurepark has concluded a processor agreement with MailChimp.
11. Accessing, changing or deleting data
A. You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data that we have stored. You can do this yourself by sending a specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be able to verify your identity, we ask you to enclose a copy of your identity document. In this copy, please black out the citizen service number (BSN), MRZ (machine readable zone: the barcode with numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and your passport photo. This is to protect your privacy. DX Adventurepark will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case, within four weeks.
B. If you want to pass on your data to another party, DX Adventurepark can easily do this for you; just follow the steps described above.
You can also reach us via: www.dxadventurepark.nl | +31 599 - 565 390 | Houtvester Jansenweg 3 Gasselte.
A. DX Adventurepark takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you feel that your data is not fully secure or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
B. If you have any complaints about the way in which we handle your personal data, you can report this to the Data Protection Authority.
Amendments to the Privacy Statement
DX Adventurepark reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you consult this Privacy Statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Last amended: February 2019.